Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Street Chic: Olivia Palermo


I am a major fan of street style in general, but if I had to wear the clothing from one person's closet for the rest of my life, I would choose Olivia Palermo's, no contest!


She manages to always be fashionable, but also incredibly classic at the same time. You know when you look at a photo from five years ago and think "What was I thinking?" Olivia will never have that problem because she can pick up on a trend from that season, without making it look too trendy.


I love to see over-the-top looks on the runway and in fashion editorials, but I have never been a fan of street style that looks like a costume. The nature of street style is that you aren't suppose to look like you stole a look from last season's runway show or had your stylist put together the look for you. It's suppose to be more organic than that. Olivia is the perfect example of good street style. It seems like she put together the looks herself from her own closet, even if she didn't! What she has on is wearable, and I think that is what makes her so appealing. 









No comments:

Post a Comment