Friday, May 17, 2013

Room of the Week: Living Room Alcove


I love this "room." I say room with quotation marks because it's really a corner or alcove. This is the perfect living room area set-up for those of us living in tiny studios or one bedroom's in the city.

I wish I could see the rest of the room to see what the layout was like, but it could easily be a studio apartment. The small wooden table with the flowers on it sort of marks the entrance to the sitting area.

With any studio where you just have a huge open space, it's so important to create separate areas so the place doesn't feel like one large bedroom with all your stuff jumbled around.

Has anyone seen any great studio apartment set-ups? If so, please share. I would love some tiny apartment inspiration!




No comments:

Post a Comment