Thursday, May 2, 2013

Ralph Lauren Private Sale

I was recently given the opportunity to shop Ralph Lauren's latest sale before it opens to the public today. I didn't have time to get down to the Ralph Lauren store, so I took them up on their offer to shop online. They had an enormous selection of clothes and accessories up to 40% off and it was hard not to go overboard. I'm one of those people that  can't resist a great sale. It's like " Oh, it's on sale and comes in three colors? Great, i'll take one of each!"  

I ended up putting a ton of stuff in my cart and then slowly narrowing it down. Despite my relative control, I still ended up with two pairs of shoes and a pair of earrings.

Take a look!

Aren't these perfect for summer? They come in pink too!

These are great for my casual summer work outfits. Another plus is that they aren't too high. I can't go out dancing in the 5 inch platforms.

Simple and Classic. I kept meaning to grab a pair of these, and never got around to it, so I was glad to see them available online.

Is anyone else planning to shop the Ralph Lauren sale? Show us your finds!


No comments:

Post a Comment