Tuesday, May 7, 2013

2013 Met Gala Red Carpet

I look forward to the Met Gala all year long. For me, the fashion on the red carpet at the Met Gala blows award shows like the Oscars and Golden Globes right out of the water.

They take so many more risks here than they do at typical Hollywood red carpet events, plus you get such a great mix of people from Hollywood, fashion, art and society.

I wasn't sure how I felt about the whole punk theme for this year's event because, let's face it,  punk isn't exactly my style, but I was very impressed by the looks I saw. I think the outfits I liked the most were the ones that took into consideration the punk theme without going totally overboard and turning the whole look into a costume. These are my favorite outfits from the event.


Jennifer Morrison

Amber Heard

Chloe Sevigny

Emmy Rossum

Hailee Steinfeld

Dakota Fanning

Rooney Mara

Bella Heathcote

Miranda Kerr




All images via NY Magazine's The Cut

No comments:

Post a Comment