Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Dressing for Hot Weather at the Office

After a chilly holiday weekend here in New England, we now have a heat wave starting on Thursday to look forward to. If you haven't heard, the New England area of the U.S. doesn't "do" spring. We go from cold and rainy winter to hot and sunny summer. Hence the winter weather last weekend and the summer weather this weekend.

I am actually pretty excited about the warm weather because I am one of those girls that is always complaining that their feet, hands and nose are cold. Dressing for 90 degree weather, not so excited! I would love to walk around in a pair of jean shorts, with a tank top and a pair of flip flops, but I have this thing called "my job" to go to, and I'm not sure my beach attire would fly with my boss, even if we are a business casual office.

With my beach attire off the table, I decided to come up with some other options:

-1-
-2-

tucked into


-3-

tucked into


-4-

Paired with


and to ward of the chill from the office air conditioner....




Now if only I could avoid the frizzy hair and melty makeup....maybe that is a post for another day!



No comments:

Post a Comment