Friday, April 19, 2013

The Benefits of a Costco Membership


So I visited Costco last weekend for the first time in a while. I use to have a membership, but I let it lapse without renewing it. I decided to right that wrong on last Saturday when I headed to my local Costco warehouse just outside of Boston. I can't believe I stopped coming here! They have so many good deals!

I know what you are thinking. What regular person needs 15 pound bags of flour and 4 dozen eggs? I know not everything at Costco is practical, but some stuff is just silly to buy anywhere else.
Health & Beauty

Olay Regenerist Micro-sculpting Cream
Two for $38.99

Venus Razors
14 Pack for $25.00

Advil Pain Reliever
360 Count for $13.49

One-a-Day Women's Vitamin
250 Count for $18.99

Dinner Party

Wild Alaskan Salmon Filets

Six for $14.99

Beef Tenderloin
5.5 Pounds for $98.00

2003 Vintage Dom Perignon Champagne
One Bottle for $135.99

Cocktail Party

Carr Crackers
Five Packages for $9.49

Cabot Three Year Aged Cheddar
One Pound for $5.79

Heineken Beer

24 Pack for $22.99

Amstel Light Beer
24 Pack for $22.99

Veuve Clicquot Champagne
One Bottle for $39.45

See what I mean? When it comes to entertaining and stocking up on health and beauty supplies, Costco can't be beat. 

Does anyone else shop wholesale? I've never been to a BJ's and I wonder if they are as good as Costco?




No comments:

Post a Comment