Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Popcorn 10 Different Ways

I have been a fan of popcorn ever since I was a kid. At home my Mom would by microwaveable Pop Secret and make if for my siblings and I when we watched movies on Friday and Saturday nights. I was also obsessed with movie theater popcorn. You would think that a 10 year old girl would get a small popcorn at the movies, right? Um, NO! I use to get a LARGE popcorn with butter and eat it all myself. It actually grosses me out when I think about it now. I still love movie theater popcorn, but I stick with the smaller size and avoid the chemical laded fake butter.


Anyway, I have been coming across so many great popcorn recipes and ideas lately and I have been adding them to my Snacks board on Pinterest in preparation for my next big movie night. I figure they are too good to keep to myself, so I thought I would share. 











Does anyone else have a non traditional popcorn recipe? If so, please share!







Top Photo by Burke/Triolo/Jupiter Images

No comments:

Post a Comment