Thursday, April 4, 2013

Pink Lipstick


When people talk about lipstick, the first color that comes to mind is red, which I love. Unfortunately for me, my lips aren't exactly luscious, so red lipstick doesn't do too much for me. Pink I find to be much easier for most women to pull off and the lighter shades can actually add fullness to the lips when applied correctly.

There are just as many shades of pink as there are of red out there, so every women can find a shade that suits them best. I am loving the neon pink look above, especially for spring, but I am  not sure I can pull it off. I think I may need to get a serious tan first. 






1/2/3/4/5

Getting the Pink Lips

Clinique Almost Lipstick in Flirty Honey

Bite Beauty Matte Pencil in Grapevine

Nars Lip Gloss in Angelika

Dior Addict Extreme Lipstick in Plaza

1/2/3/4


No comments:

Post a Comment