Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Stylish Calling Cards


I have been thinking about designing and ordering my own calling cards. I know everyone has business cards, but I don't want to hand someone that in a social situation and I am not a fan of whipping out my phone to exchange email addresses and phone numbers (especially with a guy!). A calling card is much easier and I love the old school feel to it. 

The only thing about calling cards is why on earth a child would need them. I have been researching online trying to decide what I like and I see these cards for kids (for setting up play dates). Maybe it's because I don't have children, but that seems ridiculous! Two mothers exchanging cards, yes. A five year old having his own engraved card, no.

OK, back to the design stuff. There are so many choices these days that it's hard to make a decision. I am torn between ordering something super classic and simple or going with something more intricate.

I think this is too simple for me.



But, I think this is too much. The pattern stretches to the back and I'm not sure I want that.


I like the idea of the smaller, square shape because it stands out. But part of me thinks that it will get lost  because of its size. Does anyone else think that?

These are my top picks so far.






Which one do you like best? I could use some direction, because as you can see, my choices are all over the place. 




1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9




No comments:

Post a Comment