Monday, April 22, 2013

Summer Basics from J. Crew Factory

I took a trip to my local outlet mall, Wrentham Premium Outlets, on a mission for some summer basics. For a serious shopper, I am very bad about getting seasonal clothes before the season actually starts and all the good stuff is taken. When do they start getting rid of the summer stuff? July? I feel like when I look for stuff in June, there is nothing left. 

Determined not to be without cute, non-denim shorts this summer, I made a beeline straight for J. Crew Factory to scoop up some of their 3" chino shorts. It turns out I found a lot more than just shorts. 









I also picked up a pair with polka dots, but they don't feature them online



I know this isn't summery, but you can't beat a great fitting black pencil skirt


I also snagged this skirt in a very pretty lavender color!

Jersey Maxi Skirt

This skirt is from J. Crew but I got mine from the factory store. Not sure how that happened, but it was a great deal so I'm happy!

I went on quite a spree this weekend, so tune in later on the week to see what else I picked up!





No comments:

Post a Comment