Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Too Early to Start Planning the Holiday Party?


In my mind, it's never too soon to start planning your next party. My good friends Jamie and Sharon throw a themed holiday party every December and since they have already chosen the official theme, (Northern Lights!) I figured I should get going on the decor ideas. It's not technically my party, or my apartment for that matter, but since I have a background in event planning, I always help out with the planning process. 

It just so happens that Fine Stationery just began their End of Summer sale so I figured I would check it and see if anything cute caught my eye. I must admit I am a bit of a sucker for cute note cards or a fun stamp, so I love scooping up stationery all kinds of stationery goods.

Look what cute cocktail napkins I found!




I know none of these go with the "Northern Lights" theme, but they were just too cute to pass up. 

OK, back to the party planning. With the Northern Lights being a variety of amazing jewel tones, I'm thinking about customizing a bunch of napkins in different colors. What do you think?


Has anyone else started to think about their holiday party or am I just being crazy?


No comments:

Post a Comment