Saturday, August 24, 2013

Boots & Booties for Fall

Fall is getting closer and I must admit, although I love the warm weather, I cannot wait to get back into my boots. I don't know why, but I am always more comfortable in my boots than flats. Their like protective armor or something. Of course there is also the fact that when the cold weather arrives, boots are a much warmer option than flats or pumps. 

Being the boots lover I am, I have been looking for new options since July. These are my favorites so far. If only I had room in my closet for all of them!

Kayden Bootie from Tory Burch
Perfect for tucking your skinny jeans into and the square heel gives us short girls some manageable height.


York Bootie from MICHAEL Michael Kors
Love this for going out at night. Works with skinny pants and dresses/skirts.

Dalton Bootie from Joie
Great neutral bootie that will go with everything. 

Anna Shortie Boot from Frye
Perfect casual boot for the weekends.

Parker Boots from J.Crew
Great riding boot that comes in three colors and extended calf sizes. Love the extra height that the heel provides as well.

Juliet Riding Boot from Tory Burch
I have been eyeing these for a while and they are my top choice for a fall riding boot. They also come in brown.

Engineer Boot from Frye
Great motorcycle boot without too much hardware. All I need is my cropped leather jacket.

Roslin Buckle-Wrap Suede Boot from Pour la Victoire
I am not usually a fan of hardware on boots but the buckle detail on these is perfect.

Genna Boot from DvF
The perfect classic knee high boot. Definitely worth the investment.

Melissa Over-the-knee boot from Frye
Another great closet staple. The flat heel is perfect for people that are a little weary of the over-the-knee look.

Stuart Weitzman 5050 Boot
This is a great everyday over-the-knee boot that you will have for years. Added bonus: it comes in 12 colors! Love the red color with a cozy black sweater dress and tights. 

No comments:

Post a Comment