Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Street Chic: Elle MacPherson


I know some people say that women like Elle MacPherson set the Yummy Mummy bar too high for "normal Mom's", but I completely disagree. I think she helps inspire busy Mom's to take 10 minutes for themselves to pick out a nice outfit that will make them feel good about themselves. I know I feel better when I have a cute outfit on. 

If you scroll through this post, you notice that MacPherson looks very stylish and put together, but she doesn't look like she just left the runway. Her clothes are very wearable and in many cases include very classic, basic wardrobe pieces like nice jeans, t-shirts and sweaters. It's how she puts the outfits together and accessorizes them that make her look stand out. That being said, I hope I look that good on the daily school run when i'm a Mom!
















No comments:

Post a Comment