Saturday, August 3, 2013

Shark Week Viewing Snacks


Growing up, Shark Week was a big deal in my house and my siblings and I, who could never agree on what TV shows to watch, all piled into the family room for a night of shark attacks and research adventures.

As many of you all know, Shark Week 2013 kicks off tomorrow night on the Discovery Channel! I am super excited about it, how about you?


Naturally one can't settle in for a shark show marathon without the requisite snacks, and I'm not talking about chips and dip. As I happily discovered earlier this week, I am not the only one looking for fun Shark Week snack ideas. There are entire Pinterest boards dedicated to Shark Week party ideas and recipes.

Look at this cool watermelon display!


My Shark Week viewing party is going to be a little more low key than that, but that doesn't mean it won't be festive. Check out what I am planning.

Gold Fish Snack Mix via I Believe I Can Fry

Fish Bites with Dill Dipping Sauce via Jessica Bright

Shark Cupcakes via Cupcakes and Cashmere

Sand Dollar Sugar Cookies via Delicious Inspiration

Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy

Shark Attack Cocktail via Girly Drinks

So, who else is planning to get all their friends together for Shark Week?

No comments:

Post a Comment