Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Fruit Desserts for the Last Days of Summer


Despite being in full-on Fall fashion mode, I'm still hanging on to the great summer foods and recipes I love, particularly the fresh fruit. Since many of the best summer fruits like peaches, plums, raspberries, blueberries, strawberries, etc. are still available at my local grocery store and farmers market, I figured I should enjoy them while they last. And what better way to enjoy them then to use them for a yummy dessert, right? 

I figure with all the Labor Day weekend end of summer parties, these great recipes will come in handy!

Peach and Raspberry Crisp via Ina Garten

Triple Berry Crumble via Food 52

Chocolate Raspberry Tart via Martha Stewart

Frozen Berry Cheesecake Jars via DomesitKated Life

Plum Tart via Ina Garten

Huckleberry Crisp via Saveur

Raspberry & Pear Crostada via Everyday Occasions

Strawberry Tart via Smitten Kitchen


No comments:

Post a Comment