Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Pearls for Every Girl


I use to think that pearls were for older woman, but I have completely changed my mind over the last several years. Pearls are for everyone woman at every age, especially a beautiful pearl necklace. Why? Because you aren't restricted to wearing a single strand of white, princess length pearls. There are so many different styles, lengths and colors available (both real and faux) that every woman can find something to suit both her taste and budget. 

Lot's of Layering Like Coco Chanel

Try Opera Length (My Favorite!)

Go for Edgier Dark Pearls

Or Girly Pastel Ones

Keep Your Pearls All Wrapped Up

Add a Little Bling

Stay Small with Pearl Tassels

Switch Them to the Back

Close to the Neck

 Knotted Like Diana

See what I mean? Something for everyone. 

Wondering about necklace lengths? Check out this handy chart!


No comments:

Post a Comment