Sunday, July 7, 2013

Top Looks from Fall 2013 Couture

With all the hoopla leading up to the 4th of July, I nearly forgot about the Fall 2013 Couture shows in Paris that were earlier in the week.

 I love the couture shows, but sometimes I feel that many of the pieces, although incredibly beautiful, are not wearable. I didn't find that at all with the Fall 2013 season.  I thought the looks were very wearable and particularly textured, which I love for the fall season. 

These are my top picks, in no particular order.

Giambattista Valli 



Alexandre Vauthier 



Valentino

Valentino

Zuhair Murad



Valentino

Ulyana Sergeenko



Giambattista Valli 



Atelier Versace

Armani Prive

Elie Saab

Elie Saab

All pictures from the lovely Style.com. If you want to see an extended look at my favorite looks, you can find them on my Pinterest board, Straight from the Runway. To see all the looks from the Fall 2013 Couture shows, head over to Style.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment