Friday, July 26, 2013

Is that a Cookie or a Brownie?


Well, I like cookies, and I like brownies, and more and more I am seeing these two baked goods put together and i'm loving it! So much so that I went searching around to see how many cookie-brownie recipes I had pinned on Pinterest. It turns out that I had collected quite a few, so I thought I would pick out my top faves and share them. Who knows, maybe the cookie/brownie combo is going to be the next peanut butter and chocolate!





If you're wondering about the Cookie/Brownie treat featured at the beginning of the post, it's called a Cookie Brownie Cup and the recipe is from Very Best Baking, AKA the company that makes Toll House chocolate chips. 

Before breaking out the baking ingredients and supplies to whip up one of these desserts, check your fridge and make sure you have milk because a cookie and a brownie together most definitely calls for a glass of milk. 

No comments:

Post a Comment