Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Keep Calm and....

I've always loved the saying "Keep Calm and Carry On," so much so that I have it sitting on my desk at work.


Which is perfect because in the world of PR, truer words were never spoken.

Since joining Pinterest, I have come across so many great "Keep Calm" quotes. These are my eternal favorites. 

Champagne is always a good idea!

Because every girl is looking for their Mr. Darcy

Until I get married, this is my answer to many of life's problems. Thanks Dad!

The former Catherine Middleton has set the standard for how modern women should behave. 

Cupcakes are fun! Who doesn't like cupcakes?

Because there are plenty of people out there that would kill to have what you have.

A little sparkle makes everything look better. 


What are your favorite "Keep Calm" quotes?

No comments:

Post a Comment