Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Big Hair How-To

You know what they always say about hair: If you have curly hair, you want straight hair. If you have straight hair, you want curly hair. I don't know about you, but all I want is BIG hair. Not Texas big, but lot's of great volume. Like this:


Is that too much to ask? It is if you can't afford to have your hair blown out three times a week. When it comes to styling my own hair, I am quite the novice and don't do much beyond throwing in some mousse before drying it .

In the interest of learning the best way to achieve the big volume I like, without spending all my time at the salon, I looked around Pinterest for some fun tutorials and tips on getting the big sexy volume. Check out the great tips I found!





Does anyone else have any volume tips or tricks they wouldn't mind sharing?


No comments:

Post a Comment