Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Drugstore Beauty Buys

I love Sephora and the makeup counter at Bloomies as much as the next girl, but every beauty item you buy doesn't have to be super pricey. There are some great beauty buys at your local drugstore that work just as well as the expensive stuff, if not better. These are some of the items that are always on my list when I head to my local CVS or Walgreens.

I am obsessed with this powder. The have so many shades that it's impossible not to find the right one for your skin tone. It also doubles as a light foundation when you are looking to keep the makeup light. I pop on some concealer under my eyes and then finish with this as part of my daytime makeup routine.

I consider this to be a fix all for any beauty/skin problem. It removes eye makeup, moisturizes dry elbows and feet, soothes burns and can double as cuticle cream and lip balm. 

When you need your do to stay in place all day and night, this hairspray will do the job. Classic product that's been around forever. 

When it comes to anti-wrinkle moisturizers, this is one of the best drugstore products out there. It's also super thick, so it's perfect for winter when your skin needs an extra dose of moisture. If it's too much for  the hot summer days, you can always put it on at night. 

No matter how dry your hands are, this cream will make a visible difference with one overnight application. This is my go-to hand cream and I put it on every night before bed. 

My Mom introduced this product to my sisters and I when we were teenagers, and we've been using it ever since. It's a great facial exfoliant that is gentle enough to use several times a week without irritation. 

Does anyone have any drugstore beauty staples that they want to share? I'm always on the lookout for the next great product. 









No comments:

Post a Comment