Sunday, July 14, 2013

My Mom Has Great Taste in Shoes

I was at work last week when I got a text from my Mom with a picture of a pair of adorable flats that she came across while shopping. She thought the color was perfect for me so she snagged the last pair they had in my size. Aren't the great?


The best part about them is that they match a blue Longchamp bag that I received as a birthday gift.


A lot of my friends would never trust their mother to buy them clothes or shoes, but I have to say, my Mom has great taste! I think she get's it from my Grandmother, who was quite the collector of shoes. When she found a pair that she liked, she would buy them three at a time, just in case they didn't re-issue them the next season. 

I'm pretty independent, and as a working adult, I like to pay for all my own expenses. That being said, it's always nice to get a gift from someone you love. My parents are incredibly generous and I am a very lucky lady.

Like these shoes as much as I do?

You can find them online at Shoes.com


No comments:

Post a Comment