Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Street Chic: Giovanna Battaglia


I discovered Giovanna Battaglia a couple of years ago when I was scouring the internet looking for the latest coverage from fashion week. Street style at the shows has become such a big thing, and although some people feel that it has gotten out of hand, I must admit that I enjoy the street style coverage almost as much as the action on the runways. 

I didn't know who Giovanna was at the time, but she kept on popping up in the street style features, and it is easy to see why. The L’Uomo Vogue editor and stylist stands out from the crowd for all the right reasons. 


Her outfit choices don't scream "look at me," but they most definitely leave people wondering "where can I get that?" I am also a huge fan of the fact that she wears season-appropriate clothing. It's odd when you see strappy sandals and no coat when there is snow on the ground in mid February. She always strikes a balance between high fashion and wearable fashion. 


If you are as big a fan of Giovanna's style as I am, I highly recommend checking out 

It's a great blog that allows you to track Giovanna's day-to-day style and appearances. 








No comments:

Post a Comment