Thursday, June 27, 2013

4th of July 2013: Patriotic Outfits

A festive 4th of July party is the perfect opportunity to show off your best summer looks while incorporating a touch of patriotic flair. And you know what? I think we can do a little better than this:


The flag t-shirt or tank is so overdone. It's OK for the gents, but ladies, I think we can find something a little more stylish. And flattering! How about...

This stars and stripes bikini from Ralph Lauren


Cute chino shorts from J. Crew

They come in blue, too!

Nautical ruffled sweater from Lilly

White gold star studs from Jennifer Meyer

Nothing says "America" like a pair of Jack Rogers!


Beach cover-up from Missoni

Party dress from Aqua


I'm still deciding on my 4th of July BBQ look, but I think i'm going to go nautical and rock the sailor stripes. Anyone else started to plan their patriotic look?














No comments:

Post a Comment