Saturday, June 1, 2013

National Donut Day!

I recently found out that today is National Donut Day. I am an enormous fan of donuts (coconut-covered cake donuts are my favorite) and I always talk about making my own but I never seem to get around to it. I have this delusional idea that a home made donut would some how be healthier then a regular one of Dunkins or Crispy Creme (a girl can dream!). 

In honor of National Donut Day I decided to post some of the donut recipes that I have been collecting over the past couple of years. Hopefully this will inspire me to find my way to my kitchen and make some of my own!









If you're wondering how to consume a donut in a lady-like fashion, check out Mindy Lockard's post over at The Gracious Girl.

You can re-start the diet on Monday ladies. Indulge in a couple of donuts this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment