Monday, June 10, 2013

Hey, Check This Out: Brunch at Clink


A while back I bought one of those deals on Gilt City for brunch at Clink, a restaurant inside The Liberty Hotel in the Beacon Hill section of Boston. We are big on breakfast and brunch in my family so I rounded up my sisters this past Saturday and we headed over to the hotel to enjoy brunch and plot out our plans for how we were going to celebrate Father's Day for my Dad and older brother.

The place was hopping when we arrived, even though it was only 10 a.m., which I think is on the earlier side for brunch. Clink serves both breakfast and brunch on the weekends, and they cater to both locals and hotel guests, so I would recommend making reservations ahead of time to avoid having to wait for a table.

Every weekend they have a Make Your Own Bloody Mary bar, which is like a Make Your Own Sundae bar for adults!

Two of my sisters had Eggs Benedict - excellent hollandaise sauce.

My other sister (I gave three!) has the stuffed french toast, also excellent.

The food was great and so was the service. Our server couldn't have been nicer, and for peak brunch time,  the food came out incredibly quick.

I had the the western omelet, and of course I forgot to take a snapshot (yet again!). It was very tasty, but the best part of my meal was the fresh, warm mini croissants. My breakfast came with toast but they obliged my request for croissants instead. Let me tell you, THEY WERE AMAZING! I have tried every breakfast pastry out there and these were by far the best croissants I have ever had.

The croissants alone are reason enough to go back again for brunch, so this place is definitely going on my repeat list. Maybe I'll bring the whole family next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment