Saturday, January 5, 2013

Winter Dinner Party Menus

I know that everyone is on a diet as part of their new year's resolution, but for a winter dinner party, your menu needs to be a little more hearty than lettuce leaf and steamed veggies.

I am not saying you need to be making a roast turkey and stuffing, as a matter of fact, I would avoid that. I think people are so over the holiday food because they have had their fill over the past month. But if you are making someone come out on a cold, snowy night, they don't want to see a menu based on your current diet plan.

Try and strive for a balance between light and heavy. You don't want to weigh your guests down, but you don't want them leaving hungry either.

Here are a few menu options that I put together.

Menu I

No comments:

Post a Comment