Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Everyday Dishes


I am all for the fine china, and I believe that anyone who entertains regularly should own a set, but, plain old everyday dishes are even more essential because of how often you will use them. Don't bother purchasing fine china until you have the everyday stuff first because no matter how much you plan on entertaining, your everyday dishes will get more use.

There are so many options out there for everyday dishes including hundreds of white-ware styles and many others that come in a variety colors. The styles that come in a variety of colors are great because you can easily mix and match for added color. I prefer white because it allows me to mix and match sets with random one-off pieces that I have found at antique or discount stores like Home Goods

The most important things to look for in everyday dishes beyond the style is durability and whether not it is dishwasher and microwave safe.











No comments:

Post a Comment