Monday, January 14, 2013

Best Dresses at the 2013 Golden Globes

I have to say, my favorite part of award season isn't the awards themselves, but the red carpet pre-show events where I can get the best view of the dresses, hair and makeup.Most people tune in to watch from 8-11 PM, while I tune in from 6-8 PM to watch the fashion action on E!.

Best Dressed
Emily Blunt in Michael Kors
Kate Hudson in Alexander McQueen

Naomi Watts in Zac Posen
Connie Britton in Kaufman Franco
Kristen Bell in Jenny Packham
Julianna Margulies in Emilio Pucci

I thought that overall, it was a great night for fashion because most of the ladies looked amazing. The only dresses that I really didn't care for were the ones worn by Halle Berry & Heidi Klum.

For Halle, I was not a fan of the Versace print at all, and to be honest, I though the split was a bit much. I know she has the most amazing body, especially for her age, but the split with the side cut-out was a bit much for the Golden Globes.

I had the same problem with Heidi Klum. I feel like all she ever wears are dresses with slits up to the thigh. IT IS GETTING OLD!!. Please try something else, preferably something that doesn't involve a huge split and/or cut outs. It's bordering on tacky. 

Who were your best and worst dresses from last night?

No comments:

Post a Comment