Monday, January 7, 2013

Mirrored Furniture


Mirrored furniture is one those things where less is more. I love it, but mirrored furniture should be used sparingly. I like to add it as an accent piece to glam up a room. The only time I would have more than one mirrored piece of furniture in a room is I had a pair of bedroom night stands. In this case, it is expected that the two pieces would match.

Mirrored furniture is great because it is so versatile. Besides night stands, you can also find mirrored pieces used for vanities, coffee tables, side tables, dressers or my favorite, desks! I love to see a mirrored desk in a ladies office. It is incredibly chic.



With the popularity of it, you can often find retailers that have an enormous selection of  mirrored pieces. Places like Horchow, Z Gallerie, Pottery Barn, Joss & Main and One Kings Lane almost always have at least a few pieces. Other places to look can include your favorite antique shops or even discount stores like TJ Maxx and Home Goods.






No comments:

Post a Comment