Monday, June 23, 2014

Summer Essentials

Now that summer is officially here it's time to break out our favorite warm weather fashion and enjoy the sunshine. I've been invited by the lovely team at Raise.com to participate in their "Closet Swap" campaign, which highlights the favorite summer styles of fashion bloggers (so thrilled to have been included!).

My summer essentials include colorful maxi dresses, white jeans, light  tank tops and, of course, my Jack Rogers sandals. I also switch out my darker bags for lighter, neutral ones. On occasion, especially by the beach, the nights can be cooler so I always have a light blazer or sweater to throw on if I need it. 

What are your summer essentials?

Summer Essentials

Sandals: Jack Rogers // Bag: MICHAEL Michael Kors // Sneakers: Sperry Top-Sider
Jeans: Burberry Brit // Top: Tibi // Bikini: CALYPSO St. Barth
Blazer: Petit Bateau // Dress: MICHAEL Michael Kors

If you're summer wardrobe is still missing some pieces the time to buy is now because stores have started to put summer items on sale to make room for new fall looks, which generally arrive in stores after the July 4th holiday. I'm a big end of season shopper, so I'll definitely be looking to scoop up some more summer items to wear through September.

Before heading to the shops, head to Raise.com to look for discounted gift cards to your favorite retailers. They have gift cards available from great stores like Bloomingdales, J. Crew and Tory Burch. The discount on the card will vary, depending on how popular the retailer is and how many cards are available to be bought. You can also sell your own unwanted gift cards, giving you some extra cash to spend at whatever store you like.

Big thanks to Raise.com for asking me to participate in the "Closet Swap" campaign!

No comments:

Post a Comment