Monday, June 16, 2014

My Favorite Fashion Documentaries

I love a good documentary film but I love them even more when they focus on my all time favorite subject, which of course is fashion. I remember when the September Issue first came out and I dragged my sister Meg to a random theatre two towns away from my house because they were the only place showing the film here in Boston. It was worth the drive! 

I've since discovered many other fantastic fashion documentaries, some of which I have seen several times. OK, I've probably seen The September Issue like 20 times, but what can I say, Anna Wintour and Grace Coddington are highly entertaining. 

These are my all time favorite fashion docs:








Has anyone else seen any great fashion docs? I'm always looking for new ones to watch.


No comments:

Post a Comment