Friday, June 20, 2014

Shopping for Designer Goods Online at T.J. Maxx


Earlier this week the UPS man came to my office bearing gifts for my co-worker Amanda in the form of two beautiful cocktail dresses from Sue Wong. She pulled them out of the box to show me and when I asked where she ordered them from, I was surprised to hear they came from T.J. Maxx

I am a huge fan of T.J. Maxx because of their great Runway section. If you're not in the loop, The Runway is a special section in select T.J. Maxx stores that features designer clothing, shoes and accessories. On any given day you'll find racks of designer jeans, skirts from Valentino and a classic woven leather handbag from Bottega Veneta. Not bad, right? 

Any way, I had a chance to check out their website last night and it was much better than I expected it to be. I found great designer items from Tibi,  Chloe and Diane von Furstenberg plus tons of moderate price brands like BCBG, Charles David and Tahari. It's very similar to what you would see in the store but I'm not sure if online items are added as frequently as they are at brick and mortar locations. 

Just like in stores, there are usually limited numbers of the really great stuff so if you see something you like, you've got to act fast. Don't worry about buyers remorse, as everything purchased online can be returned to any local T.J. Maxx, which is so much easier than dealing with return shipping. 

These are some of the items in my T.J. Maxx online cart:

TJ Maxx deals

Dress: Badgley Mischka // Orange Top: Diane von Furstenberg // Brown Sandals: LAMB
Skirt: Tibi // Gold Sandals: Rachel Zoe // Floral Top: Tibi


No comments:

Post a Comment