Wednesday, June 11, 2014

June Wish List

I cannot believe how fast the spring has gone! It's nearly mid June and I haven't even scheduled my summer vacation yet. Luckily my best friend Jamie is on top of things and is working on a mini trip to Provincetown next month (I'll be sure document our escapades and report back with details). 

A few months back I started doing a monthly "wish list" post to share the clothing and accessory pieces that are on my radar, but I've been a bad blogger and have missed a couple of months (I have got to start mapping out a blog calendar). Anyway, I'm back with what's on my radar for the month of June and I've decided to branch out to include wish list items outside the fashion realm. This month's non-fashion item is a novel called The Stories We Tell by Patti Callahan Henry. It takes place in the South, a region I'm quite enamored with at the moment, and it tells the story of a "picture perfect" Savannah power couple whose real lives are far from what they seem. Sounds like a beach read to me!

June Wish List

Romper: Topshop // Sneakers: Converse // Sunglasses: Wonderland
Book: The Stories We Tell // Necklace: lizzie fortunato jewels Shirt Dress: Joie

No comments:

Post a Comment