Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Resort 2015: Donna Karan, Wes Gordon and Pamella Roland

The 2015 Resort collections are rolling in and I decided to feature some of my favorites in groups in order to avoid bombarding you with too many posts all at once. 

I always look forward to Donna Karan because she designs for the busy, modern women. This collection doesn't feature the mix and match office-appropriate styles that we usually see from her, but there are lots of beautiful, wearable dresses in a flattering color palette that every woman can appreciate.  These are my favorite looks from the collection.

Donna Karan








Wes Gordon

I am loving the mostly white collection because of how versatile it is. The hallmark of many resort collections is that they often act as anchors between seasons and this collection is very much like that. It's perfect for summer but many of the pieces can be mixed in with your fall wardrobe to get more use out of them. These are my favorite looks.







Pamella Roland

A lot of resort collections feature an abundance of separates but designer Pamellla DeVos stays true to what made her a household name and that's dresses. These are my favorites. 







All images via Style.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment