Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Backyard Pool Envy

All this gorgeous summer weather has me wishing I could end my day with a nice dip in a pool. As a kid, my siblings and I begged my parents to put a pool in our backyard so that we (and all of our neighborhood friends) could pass the summer days playing Marco Polo and practicing our diving techniques. We actually succeeded in getting my Mom on board but my Dad refused, making the argument that it wasn't worth all the backyard space for something only in use three months of the year.

Fifteen years later, I still haven't managed to get myself a pool, but a girl can dream, right? I've collected ideas for the epic backyard pool area that I hope to have some day and these are my favorites. 








Images 1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6


No comments:

Post a Comment