Wednesday, June 4, 2014

CFDA Fashion Awards Red Carpet

The CFDA Awards were earlier this week and, just like at the Met Gala, all of fashion's finest came out to honor the best in the industry. These are my favorite looks from the evening.

Rihanna in Adam Selman

I'm putting Miss Rihanna up front because I loved and hated this dress all at the same time. The shape and sparkle are amazing but I just can't get on board with the completely see through dress thing. It's vulgar no matter who's wearing it. It's so disappointing because if this dress had a nude liner it would probably be my favorite. I will give her points for the stole though because (1) I think it's fabulous and (2) it does a great job of covering up what the dress doesn't.

Blake Lively in Michael Kors

Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen

Joan Smalls in Prabal Gurung

Greta Gerwig in Zac Posen

Olivia Wilde in vintage Mollie Parnis

Alessandra Ambrosio in Nonoo

Olivia Palermo in Ann Taylor

Chanel Iman in Monique Lhuillier

Emmy Rossum in J. Mendel

Heidi Klum in Donna Karan

Jessica Stam

Rachel Roy

Tom Ford


All images via Vogue UK


No comments:

Post a Comment