Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Street Chic: Cat Deeley


I only discovered British TV presenter Cat Deeley recently but I have enjoyed following her style transformation. What has stood out the most is the stark contrast between what she wears in the UK and what she wears while working in Los Angeles. Here in the States we have east coast/west coast style differences, but the style jump from across the pond is even more pronounced. I have to hand to Cat because she pulls off both styles perfectly. Two cities, two closets! 

I actually like the ideas of changing up your style when in different cities. There is most certainly something to be said for have a fashion "uniform" but I think it's fun to be constantly changing things up. I know if I had the closet space and wardrobe budget, my looks would be changing every day of the week!






















No comments:

Post a Comment