Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Navy Stripes for Spring

Navy stripes are as old as the hills but they're still my favorite look for spring/summer. There's just something about navy stripes that always looks young and fresh despite being such a timeless style. Don't get me wrong, I love a fun warm weather trend, but every summer I always go back to my classic navy striped pieces. If you invest in a high quality striped dress, wedge or bag you can count on wearing it every spring and summer for the next five years. Talk about trend-proof!

Don't believe me? Check out this mini-history on navy stripes.

Picasso

Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis

Audrey Hepburn

Brigitte Bardot

Taylor Swift

Kourtney Kardashian

Miranda Kerr

Anything good enough for Jackie and Audrey is good enough for me. I have plenty of striped pieces tucked away in my closet, but I have been lusting after this Michael Kors tote bag since March. What do you think? Should I buy it?

Stripes for Spring/Summer

Wedges - Ugg Lucianna // Shoulder Bag - Tory Burch // Skirt - Charles Anastase
Dress - Gap // Flats - Gap // Top - A.P.C // Bathing Suit - Topshop // Tote Bag - MICHAEL Michael Kors // Belt - Kate Spade


No comments:

Post a Comment