Wednesday, April 2, 2014

BHLDN Fashion Show at Anthropologie


I have always been an Anthropologie fan and when my sister Meg told me about BHLDN I fell in love instantly. If you haven't already heard, BHLDN is Anthro's sister brand that specializes in wedding and party attire.  I have no plans to marry in the near future, and therefore have no need for a wedding dress, but their non-bridal dresses and accessories are to die for! Perfect for stylish bridesmaids and wedding guests. 

My local Anthropologie in Chestnut Hill has just opened a BHLDN shop inside the store and held a fashion show last week in honor of the opening. Having loved what I saw on the website I was super excited to get the chance to see the dresses up close and check out the store within a store concept.

 These are some of my shots from the show. Please excuse the poor photography and runway view. My camera battery died and I had to resort to documenting with my iPhone.








Because of the lack of high quality images, I want to share some of my favorite dresses from the show that are featured on the BHLDN website.






Tune in later this week for pictures of the BHLDN shop and an up close view of their beautiful bridal and party accessories. 

1 comment: