Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Street Chic: Ashley Olsen


The Olsen twins didn't start the street style movement, but they most certainly were the catalyst for our current fascination with the personal style of our favorite celebrities. Remember "dumpster chic"? 

Both Ashley and Mary-Kate have amazing personal style, but there is a distinct difference between the two. I gravitate toward Ashley because her look is more classic and less boho, which is generally what I go for. What I like most about her is that she knows what colors and styles work for her and she sticks with them. I know that's a lot of black, white and navy, but you have to admit, the girl looks damn good. Some of the pictures in this post are more than seven years old, and nothing looks tired or dated. To me, that's the hallmark of great style and good taste. 

























Next week I'll be featuring the other half of the Olsen twins, Mary Kate. 


No comments:

Post a Comment