Friday, March 7, 2014

The Cynthia Rowley Boutique on Newbury Street


A few weeks back Marissa, the blogger behind The Well-Appointed Catwalk, was kind enough to invite me to her shopping event at the Cynthia Rowley boutique on Newbury Street. I had never visited one of Cynthia Rowley's boutique's, so I was thrilled to get the chance to check out the shop and try on some cute outfits.

The store was all decked for Valentine's Day. Such a cute front window display!


Their Newbury Street store is on the small side, but they make great use of the space and have tons of great pieces. When I shop, I usually find one or two racks of clothing that I would consider trying on or purchasing, but everything in the Cynthia Rowley boutique was worth a second look. 


When I visited last month, they had plenty of fresh spring styles, but also some great fall/winter pieces that had just been marked down. 

The Cynthia Rowley staff could not have been nicer. They helped us put together outfits and were happy to order us pieces if they didn't have our size in stock. 


This is a great dress for summer that can easily be dressed up or down with jewelry and accessories. 


I picked up this same top in black. I plan on pairing it with skinny jeans and heels for a casual night out look. It will also work underneath a blazer for work.


I love this dress for spring because it's perfect for work and weekends. 


The lovely ladies at Cynthia Rowley were kind enough to provide us with some sweet treats and champagne to enjoy while we shopped. I believe the cupcakes and cookies are from Sweet Cupcakes, and they were definitely worth the calories.



They had small collection of glasses and sunglasses that were all fantastic. I think several of the girls at the event walked away with a new set of frames. My favorite pair are the sunglasses with clear frames right in the middle.


Aren't these iPhone cases beautiful? The only thing that stopped me from getting one was my lack of the iPhone 5.


I thought these cute leather pouches were really great. They're perfect for holding small things in your purse or for storing jewelry when you travel. 


These are some other pieces I saw in the store that I really loved.






I had a great time at the shopping event and will definitely be adding the Cynthia Rowley boutique to my regular shopping stops. Big thanks to Marissa for organizing this, and the girls at Cynthia Rowley for all their help.

No comments:

Post a Comment