Sunday, March 2, 2014

China Patterns for Spring

Spring is (hopefully!) just around the corner, and if you've been using your favorite holiday or winter themed dishes, it's officially time to make the switch. Yes, I know that many people choose to use one set of china all year round (my mother is quite faithful to her Wedgewood Nantucket Basket pattern), but some like to freshen up their table by switching patterns with the change of seasons. 

I know that if I had the cabinet space (and the budget), I would own half a dozen sets of china so that I could match them to my mood or party theme. These are some of my favorite patterns for spring that would be perfect to pull out for Easter, Mother's Day and any old time when you feel like dressing up your dinner table. 

Floral

Clockwise from the left 

Neutral


Clockwise from the left

Modern


Clockwise from the left 


No comments:

Post a Comment