Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Discovered by J. Crew

I was perusing J. Crew online yesterday in search of some spring sandals when I noticed a tab under features called Discovered. It turns out that this "new" offering debuted way back in August and I just wasn't aware of it. For anyone else that missed the J. Crew Discovered boat, it's a special collection that features unique, limited edition clothing, accessories, makeup and even stationery. It would remind you of an online sample sale in the sense that quantities are limited and things sell out quickly, but the collection is very well-thought out and fairly cohesive. 

I think the concept is great because it gives them an opportunity to reach shoppers that are looking for more unique, one of a kind-type items that they won't find other places. I love J. Crew and I think their designs are great, but some people automatically shy away from them because of the fact that so many other people will own the exact same thing. Their Discovered collection is most definitely a departure from the mass-market clothing and accessories business. 

These are some of the pieces that caught my eye.

Women 




Men




Kids





Has anyone boughten any items from the Discovered collection? 



No comments:

Post a Comment