Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Keds for Kate Spade


I got an email this morning from Kate Spade that brought me right back to my childhood. Keds! When I was growing up my favorite summer shoes were white Keds slip-ons. 

These to be exact:


My Mom would buy me a fresh pair every summer from Michelson's and I wasted no time dirtying them up outside playing with my three sisters. The only time I wasn't wearing them was when my mother would wash them and lay them out to dry on our back porch. 

I got an email from Kate Spade promoting the collection that Keds is designing for them, and let me tell you, it is the perfect mix of classic Keds and Kate Spade. I haven't worn Keds sneakers in years, and my current summer shoe staples are ballet flats and Jack Rogers Navajo sandals, but I may have to add a couple of pairs of Keds back into my spring/summer shoe collection.

These are my favorite pairs:



They have six different styles available on KateSpade.com and 15 styles on the Keds website


Did anyone else grow up wearing Keds? What was your favorite style?


No comments:

Post a Comment