Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Street Chic: Daisy Lowe


Daisy Lowe has been on the international fashion scene for a long time, but it only just recently occurred to me to include her in a Street Chic post. I kept seeing the same picture of her last month during London Fashion Week and I kept going back to what she had on. It was a gingham shirt tied up in a knot and a pair of high-waisted light-colored skinny jeans topped off with spike heeled pumps and cat eye sunglasses. It was very 1950's glam, but just slightly undone. It wasn't something I would have thought to wear myself but still, I loved it.


She has a style that lends itself to old school glamour, but it has a mix of boho and grunge that keeps her from looking too retro. When I began to research her style for this post all her outfits gave me the same feeling as the gingham top and skinny jeans: not my usual style, but I love it anyway. I have never been able to get behind the grunge look, especially the combat boots, but Daisy Lowe has me reconsidering my stance. 


















No comments:

Post a Comment