Thursday, March 20, 2014

Spring Fun in Boston


Happy first day of spring! 

The first half of March has felt more like January, but we've had a good start to spring with some much needed sun here in Boston. I feel like the cold weather has kept me cooped up inside all winter long and I can't wait to get out and start enjoying the city again.

These are the spring things that I'm looking forward to most here in Boston.

Watching the Red Sox play at Fenway. Buy single game tickets here.

People watching on Sunday afternoon at the Boston Public Garden.

Window shopping on Newbury Street

Taking a break from work and enjoying a homemade ice cream sandwich from my favorite food truck.

Meeting up with my friends to grab a drink on the patio at Eastern Standard.


What's your favorite thing to do when the warm weather arrives?


Image Credits 1/2/3/4/5/6

No comments:

Post a Comment