Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Street Chic: Hanneli Mustaparta


So you've heard of the triple threat, right? Well, Hanneli Mustaparta is like that times two. She's a fashion blogger, photographer, stylist, Vogue contributor and a former model. Oh, and she's a street style icon.

Yup, this one looks good wherever she goes, which makes her quite popular come fashion week. I can't say I blame the photogs. You can always count on Hanneli for an amazing outfit and a model worthy pose. To be honest, when searching around for photos to include in this post, I wasn't sure if I was looking at was a street style shot or an editorial. Now why can't I look that good on my way to work? 

This post has me all excited for fashion week. Mark your calendars, girls! The Fall 2014 New York shows are February 6-13. Keep scrolling for more Hanneli. 




















No comments:

Post a Comment