Friday, January 17, 2014

Cult Beauty: NARS Blush in Orgasm

I haven't written too many beauty posts on the blog despite being pretty obsessed with the latest and greatest shades and potions. Have you seen my Beauty Wish List board on Pinterest? It's a little over the top, but I just can't stop looking for the next cult beauty product.

When I say "Cult Beauty Product" I am talking about the tried and true, never fail products that we keep going back to no matter how much (or little!) they cost. First up on my cult beauty product list: NARS blush in Orgasm.

Nars Blush in Orgasm

I discovered NARS blush in college when all the beauty magazines started raving about their most popular shade, Orgasm, calling it a wonder color that looked great on every skin tone. Well, that's all it took to sell me. I tried it and fell in love instantly. 

It really does look great on every skin tone. From pale in the winter to bronzed in the summer, this shade peachy-pink shade always gives the skin a healthy glow. I know for people on a beauty budget $29 for blush is a lot, but trust me, it's worth it. The color is great and so is the quality. It goes on beautifully and stays put all day long. You also get a pretty good amount of blush for your money. Even with everyday wear NARS blush lasts a long time.

So NARS clearly new a good thing when they saw it and went on to make more makeup products in the Orgasm shade. Now they have a whole collection of products in the ultra flattering color. 


Clockwise from left 1//2//3//4

My other favorite product in the Orgasm collection is The Multiple stick. It's the exact same peachy-pink shade as the blush, but it comes in cream form. When I have a big night out and I want to amp up my makeup, I use the creamy stick first and then layer the powder blush on top. It adds some extra shimmer and oomph to my look. Another bonus of The Multiple? You can use it on your lips and eyes, too. Just swipe and blend. 

NARS blush is just one of many tried and true beauty products that I love. I'll be writing Cult Beauty posts more regularly in the future, so please stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment