Friday, March 29, 2013

Style Icon: Audrey Hepburn


In the 50's and early 60's, so many women aspired to look like Marilyn Monroe, and rightfully so. She was so beautiful and had amazing style. Don't get me started on the hair and makeup!

The only problem with Marilyn was that so few girls had the platinum blonde hair and amazing curves that it took to emulate Marilyn. I can relate to this because I am one of them. I have always been short with a tiny frame and dark hair and eyes. No matter how hard I tried, I could never look like Marilyn. And then I discovered Audrey!

Audrey Hepburn has been one of my biggest style inspirations since I was a little girl. She is the image of good taste and elegance. She never tried to be over the top or flashy and she knew how to dress for her figure. Her looks are timeless and that is why so many of us are still trying to emulate her style.











Is anyone else a fan of Audrey? 

No comments:

Post a Comment